How To Log In To www.gmail.com :- Gmail by Google is the world’s most popular and widely-used free email clients. Gmail is an email service developed by Google. Gmail can be accessed through the web and mobile apps for iOS and Android, as well as through many third party programs. Google mail started as a limited beta version on April 1, 2004. It exited beta status on July 7, 2009. Gmail at launch used to offer storage capacity of 1 gigabyte per user.
While its competitor such as Hotmail used to offer only 2 Mega bytes of storage capacity per user. Today, Gmail provides 15 gigabytes of free storage. Gmail Users can receive emails up to 50 megabytes, including attachments, while they can send emails up to 25 megabytes. Google mail users can also send large files by inserting them into Google drive. According to a report, Gmail has one billion active users worldwide. Google mail is the first app on Google play store to hit one billion installations.
How To Log In To www.gmail.com –
Logging Into www.gmail.com on the Web
- Open any of your web browser on your Smartphone, PC or any other device. Go to the Google website at www.google.com.
- Click on “Sign in” at the upper right side of the Home page of Google.
- Type your Email or Gmail username and password into the field provided to you and then click on sign in option. You will be logged into your Gmail account now.
Logging into www.gmail.com on the iOS Device
- Open your iOS device.
- Click on “Setting” option on the Home screen of your iOS device.
- Scroll down and you will see a “Mail” option below “iCloud”. Click on the “Mail” option.
- Click on “Add Account” option.
- You will see different email service provider. Click on Google.
- You will be promoted to the sign in the window. Enter your Gmail username and password and then click sign in.
- You will be logged into Gmail on your iOS device. You will receive notification about all your emails now.
Logging into www.gmail.com on Android Device
- Open your Android Device. Navigate through all the apps and click on Gmail app.
- You already may be logged into your Gmail account. You can still sign into your another Gmail account.
- You can click on setting and then manage account option to add an additional Gmail account.
- Navigate through the app menu and click on Setting.
- Now scroll through the options and click on Add account in Account menu.
- Follow all the on-screen prompts to log in to your additional Gmail account.
- You will be logged into your Gmail account now. You can now switch account as per your choice.
Logging into www.gmail.com on Blackberry
- On the home screen of your, Blackberry click on “Setting”.
- Click on Email accounts.
- Select “Internet Mail Account” when prompted to choose one then click on “Gmail”.
- Type your Gmail account username and password.
- Click on Continue. You will be logged into your account.
You can access Gmail now on your device.